Service dependencies problem

Atul Gosain atul at mindsw.com
Thu Aug 22 08:07:17 CEST 2002

hi nagios users

I solved the problem that was coming before of return code of 127.
Actually, i had given wrong path for the command on the checkcommands.cfg.
Thanks for ur help.
Now i have some more problems
1. while checking service dependencies, when some host is down, even then
the services are checked. Allthough i have put the dependencies for all
the services for that host on the Ping service of that host, but that
doesnt work and all the
services are shown in critical state due to timeout.
2. What are host dependencies for. I dont see any use of them . All the
work has been done through service dependencies only.

--
Atul Gosain
Mindsw Software and Services Pvt. Ltd.