Integration of nagios monitoring hosts and distributed monitoring

Andrew Kemp andrew_kemp at pacific.net.au
Thu Aug 22 07:01:11 CEST 2002

Greetings,

We currently have 3 x Nagios monitoring systems and 1 x Netsaint
monitoring system. Two of the Nagios monitoring systems are set
up in a distributed environment, with the other a stand alone
monitoring system.

We are looking to consolidate our monitoring systems into a fully
distributed system (ie: 1 x central and 3 x distributed). However,
I need to retain the status information from the other monitoring
hosts after the migration for availability reporting, etc.

Is this possible ? Can anyone advise on a course of action that
would guarantee the retaining of this information ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Andrew