creating mysql databases

Scott nagios at troutpocket.org
Thu Aug 22 00:42:35 CEST 2002

I have modified the db references resources.cfg similar to the following
fashion:
# DB COMMENT DATA
xcddb_host=localhost
xcddb_port=3306
xcddb_database=nagios_comment
xcddb_username=nagios
xcddb_password=redlense
xcddb_optimize_data=1

# DB DOWNTIME DATA
xdddb_host=localhost
xdddb_port=3306
xdddb_database=nagios_downtime
xdddb_username=nagios
xdddb_password=redlense
xdddb_optimize_data=1

etc...

Will these database names work after importing the create_mysql file?
What is the mysql command to import the file?  I did this for postnuke a
couple version ago, before they had the nice php install frontend.  I
remember it was a single command that created the database and imported
the tables, but I can't find the command which I ran anywhere.  Any help
much appreciated.
-Scott