HELP : Probleme with time-periode and Notification_periode

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Wed Aug 21 04:07:40 CEST 2002

My suggestion would be to upgrade to Nagios 1.0b5 and see if that fixes
the problem.

A *ton* of things have been fixed since 1.0a7.  I don't recall seeing
any problems quite like this in the time I've been on the list, but
most people are using stuff newer than 1.0a7.

You should be able to upgrade with a minimum of fuss.  It shouldn't
wipe out your configurations, but I know that sometimes it's difficult
to do upgrades, especially if you're production.

I hope that helps.

- Terry