HELP : Probleme with time-periode and Notification_periode

CHAPALAIN JEAN-PAUL JEAN-PAUL.CHAPALAIN at CMB.FR
Tue Aug 20 11:36:00 CEST 2002

--- Reçu de       CMB.CHAPAJP 0298002873                     20-08-02 11.36

Jean-Paul wrote,
Few weeks ago, I've posted a precedent message in the list without reply

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=960538&forum_id=1873

Anybody can say me if it's a mistake in my config, a bug with Nagios
Version 1.0a7 or anything else ?

Thanks in advance.

* Jean-Paul Chapalain - Reseaux et Systemes Distribues             *
* Groupement Informatique Credit Mutuel                            *
* Tel : +33 298002873  Fax : +33 298284005                         *
* mailto : jean-paul.chapalain at cmb.fr                              *

  -> NAGIOS-USERS(a)LISTS.SOURCEFORGE.NET