[naemon-users] Submitting Passive Checks by IP

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Thu May 27 12:15:49 CEST 2021

Hi Eric,

sounds like it's worth a discussion for a feature request. Could you please open a github issue? The only tricky
thing which comes to my mind right now is how to handle multiple matches for the ip address.

Cheers,
  Sven

--
Sven Nierlein

sven.nierlein at consol.de
Phone: +49-89-45841-439

ConSol Consulting & Solutions Software GmbH
St.-Cajetan-Str. 43, D-81669 München, Germany
Phone: +49-89-45841-100
https://www.consol.de/