[naemon-users] Submitting Passive Checks by IP

Eric Schoeller eric.schoeller at Colorado.EDU
Fri May 28 00:24:22 CEST 2021

Will do!

And I certainly agree about the potential for multiple matches. I have
no idea how Nagios was originally handling that. Perhaps it was a "bug"
and that's why it's no longer there;) But it's been working really well
for our trap handling system for nearly 10 years.

Eric.