[naemon-users] Release 1.0.7

Jens Hyllegaard (Soft Design A/S) jens.hyllegaard at softdesign.dk
Wed Jun 6 12:24:06 CEST 2018

Ok, but the latest thruk package is from November 22nd 2017 in the trusty repository?

On my test server running Ubuntu 16.04 I am able to install the new release if I specify the version number 1.0.7, but as the latest testing version was 1.0.7-2070715 it thinks this is a downgrade, and it is probably why it does not appear as an update.

Regards

Jens