[naemon-users] Release 1.0.7

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Wed Jun 6 11:59:16 CEST 2018

On 06.06.18 11:47, Jens Hyllegaard (Soft Design A/S) wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Does the consol.de testing repository contain a new version. My current test environment states that the latest version is 1.0.7-20170715
> I also have a production server running Ubuntu 14.04.05. And I don't think that has received any updates for a while? Is that version no longer supported?
>
> Regards
>
> Jens

Hi,

looking at https://labs.consol.de/repo/testing/ubuntu/dists/trusty/main/binary-amd64/
i see naemon package files from last week. Usually we support distributions as long as they
are supported upstrem, which is still the case for ubuntu 14.04.
(However, the 1.0.7 release is in the stable repository)

Cheers,
 Sven