[naemon-users] Using NRDP?

Jens Hyllegaard (Soft Design A/S) jens.hyllegaard at softdesign.dk
Wed Feb 18 20:46:39 CET 2015

Hi.

The setup is working on our old Nagios 3 setup, and we are currently migrating to Naemon instead. Unfortunately in this case we only submit a result to the passive service, and so I can’t test it from the CLI. But manually submitting a passive servicecheck from within Naemon/Thruk works fine.

I tried using the debug function, but I don’t see anything useful there.

Regards

Jens