[naemon-users] Upgrading to .9.1 caused the backend processes to need to be manually started at the console

Justin Laughlin justinnlaughlin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:09:54 CET 2015

Thanks for getting back to me Andreas!  No, restarting doesn't make a
difference.  I thought maybe the naemon startup script had changed in some
way that my system didn't like so I compared the new /etc/init.d/naemon to
the old one and they are identical.  I had made a clone of the system
before upgrading as it is running on a virtual machine.  I am running off
the clone now and awaiting the release of version 1.0 on Friday.  Perhaps
that will fix it.  I let aptitude figure out which repository to use.
Maybe there is some issue with the upstream packaging?

-Justin