[naemon-users] mod_gearman

Robin Sonefors ozamosi at flukkost.nu
Thu Jan 23 17:23:11 CET 2014

On 2014-01-23 15:42, Mark Clarkson wrote:
> [...]

Unfortunately, naemon can not do this out of the box, yet - the naemon
workers give roughly the same advantage as mod_gearman when you only
have one monitoring host, but when you have several, you still need an
addon to distribute the checks.

Fortunately, members of the naemon team are the maintainers of no less
than two different solutions to achieve this - you can either use Sven's
mod_gearman2, or Andreas' merlin. Easiest for you, as a former user of
mod_gearman1, is probably mod_gearman2.