[naemon-users] mod_gearman

Mark Clarkson mark.clarkson at smorg.co.uk
Thu Jan 23 15:42:28 CET 2014

Many clients want a single dashboard. I usually implement this using mod_gearman and dup_server so the master nagios does not do checking itself and only receives results from other nagios servers. I have found this works very well.
Can Naemon do this? Or would I need to add Mod_Gearman2.

Why I think this layout is great - because I can delegate nagios servers to different departments around a business that different business unit admins control (through nagrestconf), but have a single console for the NOC.

I'd hate to lose this functionality.