[naemon-users] mod_gearman

Mark Clarkson mark.clarkson at smorg.co.uk
Thu Jan 23 17:33:55 CET 2014

That is great news, since I install mod_gearman by default.

Does mod_gearman2 have a project page/GitHub home yet as I can't find any
details in Google?

I look forward to trying naemon in the near future. Can you tell me the
intentions of the project? Is a goal to remain fully open source or to build
extra 'enterprise' and paid-for add-ons?