[naemon-dev] metrics enhancement

Daniel Wittenberg dwittenberg2008 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 20:46:03 CET 2014

Well, sort of.  One example that I have used a lot over the years is CPU stats, so tracking Idle/IO/User/System.  I want the metrics collected, but I’m not going to ever generate an alert. Another thing that I’m seeing is a trend to anomaly detection, so in that case we wouldn’t be doing the alerting but just collecting the stats and sending it off for something else to determine if it’s an alert.  That make more sense?

Dan