[naemon-dev] documentation

Andrew Widdersheim awiddersheim at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 00:56:11 CET 2014

I know on the old web site there were a set of guidelines to follow if you wanted to contribute. I'm not seeing that on this new website. For example I remember the "Signed off by" requirement with GIT being one of them.

Are there still guidelines you would like people to follow? Might be good to put that up again somewhere if you want before people start contributing a bunch of stuff.