[naemon-dev] documentation

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Mon Feb 10 00:03:50 CET 2014

Hi,

today we started the documentation project on http://naemon.github.io/documentation/
First structures are created and there is a basic guide on how you could help:
http://naemon.github.io/documentation/faq/#documentation
While the basic concepts are still valid, many things have changed, so we should
use this opportunity to also update the documentation.

I'd also like to move the API documentation into the developers section, since i think
its a good idea to have everything in one place and not maintain 2 different sources of
documentation.

So if you want to help, follow the guides and send some pull requests.

Thanks,
 Sven