[naemon-dev] Fwd: [naemon] New path to PID file (#18)

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Mon Feb 10 14:39:52 CET 2014

On 2/10/14 14:30, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> On 2014-02-09 01:19, Sven Nierlein wrote:
>> Hi Dan,
>>
>> in fact its the other way round. The pidfile was in /var/cache/naemon and moves to /var/run now.
>>
> Umm... Am I reading the diff wrong then? It sure looks as if the
> pidfile moves from /var/run/naemon/naemon.pid to
> /var/cache/naemon/naemon.pid.
>
> If I'm reading it right, then NAK on that part.
>
> /Andreas

Yes, the diff is the other way round for whatever reason. Thats why i haven't merged it.
Everything is changed already and the naemon.spec and debian/rules both point to
/var/run/naemon

 Sven