empty arguments bug in ePN (#88)

Jonas Meurer jonas at freesources.org
Mon May 27 10:46:38 CEST 2013

Hello,

while switching from external perl interpreter to ePN, we stumbled over
the empty arguments bug in ePN
(http://tracker.nagios.org/view.php?id=88). This bug keeps us from
using
ePN for a lot of the check commands we use.

Now I wonder: why is the bugreport closed? In my opinion the bug is not
fixed at all. As suggested in comment 2, patching p1.pl to ignore empty
arguments would be the proper fix, right?

I just signed up for the nagios bug tracking system, but don't have
privileges to reopen the bugreport.

Kind regards,
  jonas

PS: I'm not subscribed (yet) to the list (waiting for approval), please
cc me on replies.