Lost downtime bug in 3.4.1 (Bug 338)

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu Oct 25 10:37:41 CEST 2012

On 09/25/2012 10:05 AM, Tom Sommer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> RE: http://tracker.nagios.org/view.php?id=338
>
> Any reason that this fix is not released as 3.4.2 ASAP?

Yes. Work on Nagios 4. The bug is fixed there, and we're pretty keen
on getting people migrated to it quickly.

That, and the fact that I have no idea how to backport patches when
working with svn is the reason this isn't available in any 3.x branch.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.

Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_sfd2d_oct