Lost downtime bug in 3.4.1 (Bug 338)

Eric Stanley estanley at nagios.com
Fri Oct 26 18:06:46 CEST 2012

On 10/25/12 3:37 AM, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> On 09/25/2012 10:05 AM, Tom Sommer wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> RE: http://tracker.nagios.org/view.php?id=338
>>
>> Any reason that this fix is not released as 3.4.2 ASAP?
> Yes. Work on Nagios 4. The bug is fixed there, and we're pretty keen
> on getting people migrated to it quickly.
>
> That, and the fact that I have no idea how to backport patches when
> working with svn is the reason this isn't available in any 3.x branch.

I believe I have this fixed for Nagios 3. I'm just finishing up my
testing. I hope to have it committed within a week.

I'm not as convinced it is fixed in Nagios 4 yet. I just applied the
Nagios 3 patches to Nagios 4 code and they all apply cleanly. I will be
testing them shortly.

--
Eric Stanley
___
Email:  estanley at nagios.com
Web:    www.nagios.com

The Windows 8 Center
In partnership with Sourceforge
Your idea - your app - 30 days. Get started!
http://windows8center.sourceforge.net/
what-html-developers-need-to-know-about-coding-windows-8-metro-style-apps/