Cache layer in NSCA?

Daniel Wittenberg daniel.wittenberg.r0ko at statefarm.com
Wed Jan 4 20:00:11 CET 2012

My first concern about using it personally, would be if there was a low-time when messages weren't being sent, it could be awhile before it sends a message and it could get way out of sync for the max time allowed and just drop the message.  I guess that's the part you lose by not having it managed by a running service and not sure there is a fix except to make sure it's run every so often.  Maybe you could add another option to that is just a 'flush the cache' mode that doesn't try and send anything, so you could ensure things got sent?

Dan