status.cgi segfault without hostgroup parameter on solaris 10

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Wed Sep 29 14:48:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

regarding the tracker issue http://tracker.nagios.org/view.php?id=120

I recently fixed that issue on the Icinga CGIs, i've re-checked on
Nagios CGIs and the SIGSEGV still happens on Solaris 10.

Reproducable on my Solaris box. So the issue is not resolved, yet still
exists.

Please check https://dev.icinga.org/issues/594 for further explanations.
To conclude with, it's again printf("%s", NULL) on Solaris.

Since it's rather trivial to fix, I decided to create a patch for Nagios
too. Attached GIT diff against latest HEAD resolves those issues,
changing behavior to 'all' when no parameters are provided.

Kind regards,
Michael

PS: Any chance moving Nagios to GIT in the near future?

--
DI (FH) Michael Friedrich

Vienna University Computer Center

email: 	michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at