Unable to stop executing checks with 3.2.2

Stephen Gran steve at lobefin.net
Fri Sep 17 20:25:40 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 02:21:50PM +0100, Ton Voon said:
> On 10 Sep 2010, at 13:51, Sven Nierlein wrote:
>
> >> I changed the max_parallel_service_checks to 2 and svc2 is still not
> >> getting rescheduled.
> >>
> >> So can anyone confirm if either the current code:
> >>  * causes breakage or
> >>  * means that the test is now invalid and svc2->next_check should ==
> >> now
> >
> > Ok, then i can confirm that current code breaks disabling active
> > host/service checks and the
> > test is still valid.
>
> I think this is sufficient to remove the change. Done in CVS now. The
> test passes on my system now, so will see what the other tinerbox
> builds say tomorrow.

Hello,

I think the attached patch addresses the problem slightly more
accurately than the original patch, logic in the attachment.  If it's
unclear or outright wrong, please let me know.

Cheers,
|  Stephen Gran                  | A man always remembers his first love   |
|  steve at lobefin.net             | with special tenderness, but after that |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | begins to bunch them.   -- Mencken      |