Unable to stop executing checks with 3.2.2

Ton Voon tonvoon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 15:21:50 CEST 2010

On 10 Sep 2010, at 13:51, Sven Nierlein wrote:

>> I changed the max_parallel_service_checks to 2 and svc2 is still not
>> getting rescheduled.
>>
>> So can anyone confirm if either the current code:
>>  * causes breakage or
>>  * means that the test is now invalid and svc2->next_check should ==
>> now
>
> Ok, then i can confirm that current code breaks disabling active
> host/service checks and the
> test is still valid.

I think this is sufficient to remove the change. Done in CVS now. The
test passes on my system now, so will see what the other tinerbox
builds say tomorrow.

I'm interested to know what Ethan thinks about the change.

Ton

Automate Storage Tiering Simply
Optimize IT performance and efficiency through flexible, powerful,
automated storage tiering capabilities. View this brief to learn how
you can reduce costs and improve performance.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/dell-sfdev2dev