alternative scheduler

Max Schubert maxs at webwizarddesign.com
Wed Nov 24 14:22:33 CET 2010

Andreas,

You are running 150k active checks per 5 minutes on a virtual
machine?!   Wow!  I remember you echoing in the not too distant past
what many of us have experienced - that timing skew and I/O
performance on virtual machines make them bad candidates for Nagios -
what kind of VM set up are you using that has changed your mind?

Are your checks all c-based?

Max