Implied/Additive inheritance

Gius, Mark mgius at createspace.com
Thu Jul 8 18:14:49 CEST 2010

Although the documentation does not make this clear, implied and additive inheritance applies to many other objects and directives.  I'm personally using it on hostgroups, contact_groups, contacts, service_groups, etc.  I believe that any directive that can be defined as a series of comma-delimited strings will support the additive/implied inheritance syntax, although I would confirm on anything I didn't mention previously, since I don't know for sure.

-Gius