[Fwd: Patch to display parent hosts in extinfo.cgi]

Ton Voon ton.voon at opsera.com
Wed May 13 14:37:55 CEST 2009

On 13 May 2009, at 13:06, matthias eble wrote:

>> I think you could add a table at the bottom of the extinfo.cgi page
>> list all the children. It's out of the way, but accessible if
>> required.
>
> Maybe tuning config.cgi to accept host/service names/descriptions
> would
> be best. With a nice two column table, overview for single
> hosts/services would be better. The link could be added to the top
> left
> box.

I can't quite picture what you mean. Are you saying that on the /cgi-
bin/extinfo.cgi?type=1&host=hostname screen, a link is in the top left
box that is (say) "View Configuration Detail For This Host"? This
would go to extinfo.cgi with a different type id (?) and then print
all configuration data, including parents, children, contacts and
contactgroups?

Ton