Performance data issues

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Thu Jun 25 12:43:47 CEST 2009

Hi all

I have recently enabled process_performance_data in nagios.cfg and in
the templates and setup pnp. this seems to work, but nagios doesn't
seem to start loggin performance data until I force a check.
Restarting it doesn't help much. Is this intentional? I have 100+
hosts in nagios, and forcing checks for all of them and their services
will take some time.

Also (it might be offtopic), does anyone know how I can include the
javascript file to allow on-mouseover graphs with pnp? the docs are
unclear on that.

Best regards

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
(+47) 97542685 / 98013356
roy at karlsbakk.net
--
I all pedagogikk er det essensielt at pensum presenteres
intelligibelt. Det er et elementært imperativ for alle pedagoger å