My, how the time flies

Ethan Galstad egalstad at nagios.org
Fri Jul 31 15:51:35 CEST 2009

Thanks for the note Marc!

The past ten years has indeed flown by pretty fast.  I still remember
the days of hacking on the early NetSaint code on my 386. :-)  Thanks to
everyone who has contributed to NetSaint and Nagios over the years.
This project probably wouldn't be around if it hadn't been for all of
you.  Cheers!

- Ethan Galstad