My, how the time flies

Frater, Greg J GJFRATER at bechtel.com
Tue Jul 28 22:31:41 CEST 2009

Ditto!

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Powell [mailto:marc at ena.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 1:01 PM
To: Nagios Developers List
Subject: [Nagios-devel] My, how the time flies

I missed it but I just wanted to say Congratulations to Ethan and all of
you for over a decade of Netsaint/Nagios goodness. From the Netsaint
Changelog --

0.0.1 - 03/14/1999
- Initial release

Thanks for everything all of you have done over the years to make Nagios
such a success and so useful for us end-users!

--
Marc