new files for Merlin and Ninja available for download

Johannes Dagemark jd at op5.com
Mon Jul 27 15:11:10 CEST 2009

(sorry for cross posting)

Hi all

For those of you wanting to live on the bleading edge I just put a fresh
set of tarballs for Ninja and Merlin on http://www.op5.org/

Ninja is a new modern php frontend for Nagios. It can be used in
combination or as a replacement for the existing CGI's although we have
not implemented replacements for all cgi's yet. More information about
Ninja is available here http://www.op5.org/community/projects/ninja

Merlin is the Nagios module feeding a database with status information
that Ninja presents, Merlin needs to be installed for Ninja to work.
Merlin can also be used to create distributed Nagios setups. More
information about Merlin is available here
http://www.op5.org/community/projects/merlin

Both Ninja and Merlin are in early beta state and should not be used for
production.

If you don't want the trouble of installing you can check out
https://beta.op5.com/ninja/ which is a live beta system, updated once
every hour, with the latest commit from our git repo.

Any feedback is welcome. Right now Ninja and Merlin is discussed at
op5-users at lists.op5.com which needs registration
the near future.

Cheers

--