[Patch] Nagios 3.0.3: extinfo.cgi to show hosts custom vars and parents

Marcus Fleige marcus.fleige at de.rhenus.com
Wed Sep 24 13:46:13 CEST 2008

Hi Ethan, hi list,

i had a request here to make the custom variables defined in host
definitions visible. Thought it might be useful for others too, so here
is a patch against Nagios 3.0.3 extending the extinfo.cgi to show more
info. (See screenshot for an example.)

Oh, and please don't bash me for using html tables, that wasn't my idea. ;-)

Regards,

Marcus