CGI ReadOnly Patch for Nagios 3.0.3

local.coder code at novageeks.org
Wed Aug 13 16:36:47 CEST 2008

Hendrik,

Thanks for pointing this out. I had not seen this patch. We have been
using the below patch since early version of 2.0 so this was an update
to that. The only difference between the two really is that with a
patch to status.cgi my patch keeps any of the links from being
displayed. The can_submit_commands patch completes this on the
auth.cgi so you get a message when you click that link. I think I
should be able to combine their efforts and mine and get the best from
both worlds. I will see if I can merge mine to use can_submit_commands
base this week and send in the update.

Thanks,
Derrick