NDOUtils addon & Graphs

Yishai Hadas Yishai.Hadas at aladdin.com
Mon Jul 16 14:37:11 CEST 2007

Hi All,

Thanks for your input.

As Matthias wrote:  (see below)

My main/primary question is: how MYSQL tables updated by the NDO daemon
can serve as a basis for graphs generation?

Which tools/scripts can help here? As here RRD is not involved.

Thanks,

Yishai.

Re: [Nagios-devel] NDOUtils addon & Graphs
<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=469B300F.900010
2%40mailing.kaufland-informationssysteme.com>

From: Matthias Eble <matthias.eble at ma...> - 2007-07-16 08:44

Le Merlus Romain schrieb:
> Good adternoon,
>
>> http://pnp4nagios.sourceforge.net
>> http://perfparse.sourceforge.net
>> Nagios Grapher from Netways is also there (but I can't find an
english
>> webseite so fast)
>
> You an also try Oreon.
> http://www.oreon-project.org

>I think he meant to use the ndo as a data source for graphing.
>I haven't heard about somebody doing this up to now.

>Matthias

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.
** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **