NDOUtils addon & Graphs

Le Merlus Romain rlemerlus at oreon-project.org
Mon Jul 16 12:26:34 CEST 2007

Good morning,

> I think he meant to use the ndo as a data source for graphing.
> I haven't heard about somebody doing this up to now.

I understand what he means, I just want to tell him about our tools
which manage graphs too :-)
We provide it with our own daemon by now, which store perfdata into
RRDTool database and MySQL database. We'll use NDO as soon as we can,
first to upgrade our part "real time monitoring", and for other stuff
later.

Regards.
--
Romain Le Merlus