Nagios3

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Sun Feb 4 20:47:55 CET 2007

Christian Mies wrote:
> Hi Nagios Devel List,
> can anybody of you tell me, when Nagios 3 will be in the Beta Status?
> Or will there a Nagios 2.8 with the possibility to set own Nagios
> Environment Variables like in Nagios 3 ( Service / Host / Contact ) with
> the '_' in the beginning?

I'm currently working on a few last coding TODOs, but the majority of my
time lately has been spent on the documentation.  I plan on making alpha
releases of the Nagios 3 code by the end of this month.  Not sure when
betas will come out, as that will depend on how many bugs are present in
the alphas...

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---