ndoutils and historical performance data

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Sat Apr 14 08:55:04 CEST 2007

mike conigliaro schrieb:
> my question is, are there any plans to store performance data in a way that is
> more friendly for report generation?  or am i just missing something?

Since performance output is a free form text-string i doubt it. The
plugins from nagiosplugins.sf.net follow a standard wich is documented
in their developer guidelines. I could imagine to re-use the code of
perfparse or similar projects. It might also be useful to submit one
implemantation to Nagios::Plugin project as reference.

Chris

--
financial.com AG            Tel. +49 (0) 89 / 31 85 28 - 44
Maria-Probst-Str. 19        Fax. +49 (0) 89 / 31 85 28 - 28