Disable binary strip at build time?

Marc Haber mh+nagios-devel at zugschlus.de
Mon May 29 15:11:47 CEST 2006

Hi!

To be able to deliver a debug package, Debian needs the nagios2 build
process to refrain from stripping the binaries that have just been
installed.

For now, I have done this by patching the Makefile.in files and
removing the $(STRIP) lines.

Is it possible to disable stripping on the configure command line? If
not, I'd appreciate this possibility being added in a future release
of Nagios.

Greetings
Marc