Buggy debug output from nrpe since 2.1

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Feb 23 20:40:40 CET 2006

I'll take a stab at it. The attached patch should re-add the
allowed_hosts functionality in a complementary fashion to the inbuilt
TCP wrappers. If allowed_hosts is defined in the config file then it
will be checked first. If allowed then TCP wrappers (if available) will
be checked.

Patches sample-config/nrpe.cfg.in and src/nrpe.c.

--
Marc