AW: Buggy debug output from nrpe since 2.1

Gerhard Lausser Gerhard.Lausser at consol.de
Thu Feb 23 21:21:16 CET 2006

> > added back in with just a few tweaks.  If you can't get a patch
> > together, I can take a look at doing this next week.
>
> I'll take a stab at it. The attached patch should re-add the
> allowed_hosts functionality in a complementary fashion to the

You were fast, thank you. So i can watch TV tonight.

Ethan, you applied my nrpe-2.3-allow_weak_random_seed patch to the 2.4
branch. Would you be so kind and add another line, which came to my mind
later? The results of the rand() calls in the last fallback might be
predictable, so seeding with the current time is necessary.
It's just a "srand(time(NULL));" after the syslog call. I attached a patch
file for the 1.42

Greetings from munich,
Gerhard