ndoutils help.

Mike Koponick mkoponick at redhawk.info
Mon Feb 13 20:16:25 CET 2006

Alessandro,

Make sure you also have the following running:

/usr/local/nagios/bin/ndo2db -c /usr/local/nagios/etc/ndo2db.cfg

(your directory structure may vary)

Also, you have want to send a tail of your /var/log/messages (If you are
sending to syslog) just to make sure you are seeing the module is being
initialized and connecting to the SQL server.

I have been using NDO for quite a while and don't have any issues. I do
need to upgrade to the stable release of software this week, but
currently I'm using 2.0rc.

Mike