ndoutils help.

Alessandro Ren alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br
Mon Feb 13 21:33:08 CET 2006

    Hello Mike,

I dont get any messages on /var/log/messages concerning ndoutils. I get
this message on nagios.cfg

[1139855284] ndomod: Successfully connected to data sink.  0 queued
items to flu
sh.
[1139855284] Event broker module '/usr/local/nagios/bin/ndomod.o'
initialized suc
cessfully.

    The ndo2db is running ok, but no messages in the logs either. It
creates the ndo.sock file and running.
    If I am running ndomod.o to dump to a file, I dont need to have
ndo2db, right?
    In the ndo.dat file I get this messages and nothing else.

HELLO
PROTOCOL: 2
AGENT: NDOMOD
AGENTVERSION: 1.3
STARTTIME: 1139858944
DISPOSITION: REALTIME
CONNECTION: FILE
CONNECTTYPE: INITIAL
INSTANCENAME: default
STARTDATADUMP

    Nagios runs ok, allthought does't dump anyting.
    Thanks for any clue in the matter Mike.

    []s.

*:*   email alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br
<mailto:%22alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br%22>