ndoutils help.

Alessandro Ren alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br
Mon Feb 13 21:11:20 CET 2006

    Hello,

i've been trying to use ndoutils and I can no get nagios to dump
anything. The broker gets loaded and logs in nagios.log that has been
loaded, and either dumping in file or to a unix socket, I dont get anything.
    I've made some changes on the code to dump all logs to mysql by
myself already, but I'd like to use ndoutils, as they dump more
information and it'd be more complience for futures upgrades.
    I am using nagios-2.0 stable release and tried ndoutis-1.2 and
ndoutils-1.3, the broker_module entry is in the nagios.cfg, it creates
de file ndo.dat and writes the start informantion but does't dump anything.

    Thanks.

*Alessandro Ren*
	/*OpServices*/
/*Luciana de Abreu, 471 - Sala 403*/