Feature request

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at t-online.hu
Mon Dec 11 20:03:49 CET 2006

Hi List members!

I thinbk it would be useful, if some kind of actions will be logged.

Our Nagios has multiple users. And someone, sometime deleted a downtime. We
spent some time to investigate who was it, without any success.

If we could found an entrty in "Event Log" that says: "X deleted scheduled
downtime ..." than this investigation could result success.

It would be useful other commands (delete comment, restart Nagios, etc.)

Best Regards, Tamas