Feature request

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Dec 11 20:24:42 CET 2006

etc.)

Set 'log_external_commands = 1' in nagios.cfg.

[1165864871] EXTERNAL COMMAND:
SCHEDULE_SVC_DOWNTIME;nateng-hosted-dns;<redacted>;1165864772;1165871972
;1;0;7200;mpowell;test
[1165864945] EXTERNAL COMMAND: DEL_SVC_DOWNTIME;1

Looks like the logging for DEL_SVC_DOWNTIME could be more verbose
though.

--
Marc