Trouble with NSCA

No Name calimalesf01 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 21:22:33 CET 2006

I am having trouble with getting NSCA to work.

All of the nsca seems correct. I can manually send messages back and forth
between my distributed servers and the core monitoring server.

I cannot get nagios to send an alert automatically. For some reason it will
not execute the check command I have setup as an event handler. Can someone
help? What information do you need from me to assist? I really need to get
this working....

Thanks,
Keith