Jmeter integration

Matthew Boeckman matthewb at saepio.com
Thu Mar 31 22:53:58 CEST 2005

I'm working on trying to integrate some Jmeter jmx test plans to my
nagios monitoring setup, and was curious if anyone had worked on a
project like this already? I don't see anything at the
Addons/NagiosExchange pages, or find anything in the archives of this
list. Am I reinventing a wheel?

Assuming I get to something usable, I hope to share the plugin with the
community once I'm done.

--
Matthew Boeckman			(816) 777-2160
Manager - Systems Integration		Saepio Technologies