Disable host checking ?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Mar 23 17:26:00 CET 2005

It's changed only in its internal, memory based, representation of the
objects. If you have host and service retention enabled then these
changes are written to the status.sav file and reloaded when nagios is
restarted. If you do not retain status then the change will be lost when
nagios is restarted.

> I saw that nothing changed into hosts.cfg file.

Nagios will never modify any configuration file.

> I have same doubts for other actions performed via CGI.

If you expand on them perhaps we can address them.

--
Marc