Disable host checking ?

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Wed Mar 23 17:14:57 CET 2005

Hi all

I know that setting to "0" the checks_enabled variable into hosts.cfg file I
will stop the host checking.

If I perform via CGI the same action (pressing "Disable checks of this
host") WHERE nagios will "write" this setting ?

I saw that nothing changed into hosts.cfg file.

I have same doubts for other actions performed via CGI.

Thanks
Marco